Thursday, June 17, 2010

Best kind of synthetic hair?

I am wondering what is the best kind of synthetic hair to use for making synthetic dreads. I DO NOT want that cheap crappy barbie doll looking hair. But I dont want real human hair either(too expensive.) Is Kanekelon the good kind? Is is it the cheap stuff? If anyone can help me that would be great... maybe some websites that sell it for low prices too. THANKS!



OH, I normally buy from HairPolice(they have the good kind) but I cant remember the name of their stuff, but the hair they supply is to short and pretty expensive.



Best kind of synthetic hair?

Well actually, you already answered your question. Kanekelon is by far the most widely used and best synthetic Fiber hair. The texture can already be a bit course, so it really wouldn't take much effort to get it to "dread" Another good thing about it is that is REALLY CHEAP I think at most Sally Beauty Supply stores you can purchase the "hair" for $.99 a bag.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover