Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Dye for Coon tails in hair extensions?

My question is...what is the best color type to use...permanent or semi-permanent on real human hair extensions? I haven't seen many crazy colors in permanent. Also, if you know a certain brand that you particularly like to use let me know. If you prefer conditioner over using tape let me know as well.



Hair Dye for Coon tails in hair extensions?

well on my coon tail, i use the rasberry kamakazzi beyond the zone and it works really well. ive heard that manic panic is supposed to be pretty much the best, but beyond the zone lasts for longer than two weeks. plus, i went to sally's and they barely had any manic panic.



also, i have always used conditioner for the lines, but they did bleed quite a bit. so you should consider trying tape. hope that helps:)



Hair Dye for Coon tails in hair extensions?

http://jimcotton.blogspot.com/2008/02/ti...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover