Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sally's clip in hair extensions...? can anyone please tell me about them?? :]?

hiiiii :]



i was just wondering, like, how much do the human hair clip in extensions cost @ Sally's for each length?



and about how much hair do you get for the price??



also, i am currently dying my hair black...but it washes out sometimes...should i buy extensions close to my natural color and then dye them with the same stuff or go ahead and just buy black extensions??



n, would t be cheaper to just buy the tracks and clips seperately then just sew them together myself??



thank you!!閳?br>Sally's clip in hair extensions...? can anyone please tell me about them?? :]?



natural hair is always more expensive and at sally's they very in price depending on length. as for color is your hair naturally black? I would buy according to the dyed hair natural hair in extension can always be changed if you want to change your hair color, you simple color the hair piece to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover