Thursday, June 17, 2010

Washing Wavy hair extensions?

I bought some wavy hair extensions a few months ago and I love them. They're real human hair, they clip in and they don't itch at all. The problem I have is that they seem to get a little frizzy from being put up in a loose bun or pony tail and when I tried to gently brush the frizzies down, it made things worse. I was wondering how I could go about washing and drying them, and hopefully it will help make them look like they did when I first got them. Can anyone help me?



Thank you!



:]



Washing Wavy hair extensions?

you can get some type of lite gel, or setting lotion and just rubb completly through it and that should help, i do human hair alot , but how does the clips work compare to getting it sewed in,



Washing Wavy hair extensions?

I had some clip in hair extensions that were real hair but were staright and i washed them and it really ruined them because they were all notty and trying to get the nots out is a nightmare!! I would recommend not to wash them or if you really feel you have to make sure you brush them well before or even spray them using water just so it gives them a little wash but without shampoo!!



Hope this helped!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover