Saturday, June 19, 2010

How much will it cost for hair extensions up to the middle of my chest if my hair is up to my should

i've been through a lot of trouble with my hair because it broke out, so i had to cut it. now it's really short, up to my shoulders. i wonder how much it'll cost if i want the hair extensions up to the middle of my chest? i also want human hair and the healthy way to put on the hair extensions. help please! =\



How much will it cost for hair extensions up to the middle of my chest if my hair is up to my shoulders now?

If you want really good hair to be added in expect to pay $400 or more. I wouldn't recommend sewn in extesion unless u have ethnic hair. Ethnic hair is alot stronger and can handle the weight of sewn in extensions. Pre bonded extensions are great if hey are done right. Call around and find a professional that has a license to use the best hair. FYI cinderella hair sucks.



How much will it cost for hair extensions up to the middle of my chest if my hair is up to my shoulders now?

Hair extensions are fun, but can be expensive and damaging. If you're wanting to use Human Hair, alot of places charge hundreds of dollars for it. I've had friends that have spent up to 1200 dollars to get their hair done! I've also heard of it being as cheap as 300. It can also be damaging, so you'll want to make sure you're dealing with a competant stylist (which is pricey). First off, they could braid it into your hair but that it's painful and takes a long time, or they could glue it in. It's not as easy as it sounds. If the stylist isnt careful, the glue can be damaging in the long run. I know a girl who is bald in certan areas of her head, from the glue ripping out her hair.



They can fuse it on, but that again takes a long time, but it's not painful, and not damaging (so ive been told).



My best reccomendation would be to go to a beauty supply (Try sally beauty supply) and buy the extensions yourself. they shouldnt cost you any more than 100 dollars, and then you might be able to find someone to put them in. I highly suggest clipping them in, because its not damaging (at all) and on days where you just don't want to deal with long hair, you don't have to put them in! If you go for the clip in look, take them in to a professional to have them blended (or layered) to look like your hair so that there isnt a dramatic difference between your hair and the extensions.



i wrote a novel, and i hope its helpful lol.



oh by the way, i feel your pain. i cut alot of hair off just a few months ago, but if you eat right and condition your hair well, and dont do anything too damaging it will start growing before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover