Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need help from hair extension professionals!?

Hi!



Can anyone tell me how many bonds or strands it takes to get a full head of hair extensions (from the extension process that uses keratin and human hair). Any estimates on the going rate per bond? I was quoted a price of $750 for a full head of hair but only recieved 30 bonds? Is this normal?



Thanks!!!



Need help from hair extension professionals!?

I do extensions. The bonds I use are about 1'' and then I usually cut them in half or thirds (gives a more natural look). The only way to know how many you need is to measure your head. I can give you an example tho... I recently did lenghtening on two clients. both shorter hair to longer hair. I bough on client 160 and the other 200... 160 was about $1200 and 200 was about $1500. We had a few left over that were great to add a little here and there as time went on. Those prices include the hair, prep time and aplication. If you just want to add some different colors or do more of a thickening thing you wont need this many bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover