Thursday, June 17, 2010

Euronext Hair Extensions?

I'm trying to start my own online hair extensions buisness, and so Im planning on buying a full head of human hair them cutting it into smaller peices (like 1.5-2 inch wide) and dying them different colors and selling them and such. Just like a little project.



I went to sally's and saw these euronext human extensions, so I was planning on buying those in bleach blonde and then dying them whatever colors I need. But before I buy them, just want to make sure.



Do they do well with dying, or it will it not turn out well? Are they good quality? If not, any reccomendations of anything else I could use?



Thanks!



Euronext Hair Extensions?

well i have no idea but to be one the safe side do a harvest test.



first you could by only one of the blond extensions and then cut them in to little pieces. them apply diffrent hair color to several chunks and then you can see if they come out good or not first hand. hope i helped!



Euronext Hair Extensions?

question?



- why would you cut 2'' strips of hair?? and more confusing.. who would want to buy them? dont people who usually get extensions get more than a 2'' wide piece of hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover