Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I do a hair weave on my own head?

just bouhgt some human hair , needle, thread, perm and hair dye to dye my hair to match the weave .....can someone HELP me from start to finish on how to get this done right! p.s. what's first dye it perm it or weave it and how to weave it HELP....have pity on a collge girl on a shoestring.....I want to surprise my friends and family with my new doo ......but I don't want it to be more of a hair disaster! help help help!



How do I do a hair weave on my own head?

this is for a part in the middle of your head



the first thing you do is in the front of your head make a box not too big and not too little and make sure it's enough hair to cover the tracks



then you put 10 braids



see too me glue is better because it don't bulk up when you put it in and now they have a shampoo that takes the glue out your hair without pulling your hair out



for the dye you should go to the shop cause i only know how to put weave in but if you go to any shop they'll work with you through all of that Good Luck!!!



How do I do a hair weave on my own head?

I can give you step by step info. email me at skyblu_joi@yahoo.com



How do I do a hair weave on my own head?

first of all it depends on the style you want, 2nd dont perm your hair if youre going to braid sew it the pulling will take your hair out .3rd As long as I've worked in a salon 7 5 yrs ago I stopped using human hair it gets too nappy after 4 days and you spend all day combing it and keeping it in tact.Synthetic hair falls like a doobie its the best it lasts for a month too you can but it curly or straight I mean it is straight as hell like alicia keys hair was in the karma video .F wearting it all to the back . part a small bang in front leave that piece out (that should be permed)and braid the rest to the back, and start sewing the weave from bottom to top track by track .if you wear a bang then sew it around and closethe top take a small track add small amt of glue and fold or roll it like a size of a straw and glthe track in the mid top of your head then stick finger in the middle to flatten and add heat from a curling iron so that it stays. any ques ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover