Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sew-in Hair?

I have had human hair sewed-in for about a month in a half now and I'm about to get it re-done because I have a modeling competetion coming up this Saturday. Is it healthy for my real hair to keep getting sew-in back-to-back? I really do have nice hair, I just enjoy the sew-in for the extra length. What do you guys think? Should I get it again or not?



Sew-in Hair?

it's called a weave honey



Sew-in Hair?

Smarty Slacks if you don't know what you are talking about, it is best not to comment at all. What she is referring to is indeed called a sew in not a weave. Report It



Sew-in Hair?

It should be OK if the hair isn't braided too tight or sewn too tightly. Good luck!!!



Sew-in Hair?

I think if it was bad for you to do it back to back, your hairdresser would tell you. If you just like the extra length, go ahead! Good luck with your competition.



Sew-in Hair?

stick with your natural hair. it will grow longer and it will always be beautiful.



Sew-in Hair?

Your hair should be fine as long as you wash your own hair and condition it before you sew more hair into it.



Sew-in Hair?

if the person how is doing it really knows how it shouldn't cause too much damage but you need to give your real hair a break once in a while. I would do it just for the modeling completion maybe leave it in a few weeks but then let it rest.



Sew-in Hair?

As long as its not braided to the point of putting alot of traction on the hair it should be fine. I would suggest giving your hair a break every once in a while though if you can. Good Luck in your competition!



Sew-in Hair?

it dosen't matter how many times u get a sew in weave it can not damage your hair so enjoy the longer hair



Sew-in Hair?

I say no, not for the competition, or yes..if you think longer hair will get you more points. As long as it looks good-not like paris hilton with the short hair on top and the length underneath-rich enough and cant get decent extensions.



Sew-in Hair?

my sister gets her hair re done back to back and her hair is healthy so it should be ok as long as you are maintaining it the right way...*good luck girl*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover