Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have very curly hair that is a inch above my shoulders i was considering getting braids..?

since i'm going on vacation i heard about tree braids i wanted to get a weave that is human hair w/a wave in it and in maybe two tones brownish blonde at the top and darker hair at the bottom what exactly are tree braids and can i swim w/them can i wear them in different styles other than in a ponytail and do they look like regular singles or do they show more of the weave even if you have medium length hair?



I have very curly hair that is a inch above my shoulders i was considering getting braids..?

Tree braids are a hair extensions technique in which a weft of hair is braided into or under a cornrow, and strands of hair are strategically left loose.



Here's a picture of tree braids. http://www.nonyehairbraiding.com/nonye/s...



In my opinion, they show more of the loose hair than the braid.



When getting braids, contrary to what some think, getting braids should not hurt. If the braider has to pull your hair so tightly it hurts when attaching the extension or doing the braid, then the braider has bad technique. Tight braids can result in traction alopecia which is irreversible!



One more thing, I'm sure your very curly hair is beautiful and you're not trying to hide it but just looking for something low maintenance so you can concentrate on your vacation. Have fun!



I have very curly hair that is a inch above my shoulders i was considering getting braids..?

braids are a gift to frizzy haired women!!!!! i love them, and swear on them. get the weave braids, they can give you either synthetic hair or real human hair. but you will love them. they take about 8 hours to do, depending on the person doing them. but make sure you check into whoever is doing them, because some of them can be scams. and it will hurt extremely bad when they are doing them, but they have to because they need to put them in tight so they stay in. the aftercare is very important to, because since they are really tight on the scalp, they are pulling and irritating your scalp and it will create these little itchy bumps, and it will be very very itchy, but this only occurs for about a week, but you will LOVE them after that!!!! they can make them 8 different colors if you want, they are so unique. so thats some things to consider, but remember beauty is pain!!



I have very curly hair that is a inch above my shoulders i was considering getting braids..?

I have tree braids and they are beautiful. It took her 3 hours. She used synthetic hair with 1b/33 silky pony type hair. The front looks like short cornrows about 1/2 inch around the crown of my head in the front. The rest you can't see because of the hair coming out of each individual cornrow.



People can't even see the braids/cornrows everywhere else. I have to literally show them because they think I'm kidding.



Because it's synthetic, I can't use any heat on the hair. However, because it's synthetic, I can go out in the rain, which I did all day because of bad weather, and I still had curls. :-).



But if the curls should fall out, I can just roll them on rods and take a hot showers and let the hot water curl them and let them air dry and voila!



I can wear my hair in just about any style imaginable, just like a weave. You can go to a stylist and have them cut it into a style if you like, but if your braider is good,she will already know how to do this and style it how you like.



Generally, I just wear them down or in a cute pony. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover