Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair weave?

i have my hair sewn in, in 1b. its 100% virgin human hair 18 in, and it was REALLY EXPENSIVE.....how do i care for it?



it has been in for three wks, and it has lost some luster and shine. How do i get it back???



Hair weave?

I currently have a weave with virgin indian hair..... You have to make sure to use products that moisturizes the hair so that it maintains is luster. I suggest using Pantene.... it works great with virgin hair. These products are not more than $4.00 each. I suggest doing this once a week:



Wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Moisturizing Shampoo. After washing, apply Pantene Pro-V Fortifying Deep Treatment (leave in for about 5-10 minutes)... this product will bring the shine and softness back to the hair.... afterwards, apply Pantene leave-in hair conditioner detangler. Using a good leave-in conditioner is what keeps the hair looking fresh. I like this particular conditioner because it can be applied everyday to wet or dry hair.



I've had my weave in for 2 months now and it still looks like I just got it done. Please do not use any oil sheen or oily products. It tends to weigh the hair down... I hope this helped.



Hair weave?

you can wash it or go to the salon for a retouch



Hair weave?

You need to braid your hair up every time before you go to bed. You can also add some oil sheen spray for luster.Treat it the same way you would treat your own hair. I used to blow dry my hair after using oil sheen to get it very straight and shiny. Just do your best. I'm sure it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover