Saturday, November 28, 2009

Clip in hair extensions? (Remy??)?

Hello. :)



Well, here's the situation-



I recently got my hair cut but the stylist cut it WAY WAY too short than what I wanted. (I asked for an inch but ended up having four cut off!) To add to that my hair was already above my shoulders and I had been trying to grow it out.



So I heard about extensions, but it seems that permanent ones are way out of my budget. So then I found out about clip in hair extensions. I looked and looked and looked for pink ones (The color I'm about to dye my hair), but I couldn't find any.



Then I heard about real human hair extensions, and that you could tint them and treat them as you would your own hair. (Is this correct??) So if this was true I was thinking that I could just dye them to match.



They are "Remy" Hair Extensions... I'm not too sure what this means... could anyone tell me please?



Also, here is the site that I saw them at: http://www.glamourextensions.com/ma...



Has anybody dealt with this website before?



Please help. :)



Clip in hair extensions? (Remy??)?

Don't know anything about this site but Remy extensions are usually the best you can buy. That's why they're so much more expensive that the clip ons you can buy at Sally's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover