Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help! I want to get Hair extensions, and i want to know about how much it would cost to do them!?

I am seventeen years old, and i have jet black hair. My hair is a little past my shoulders, and i want to get it at least half way down my back. I know for sure that they are going to be human hair and am going to get them glued in, but i dont know how. I basically just want to make my hair longer. How much would it cost to get it done? Also hair does come in jet black, right? Also, i have shorter layers in my hair, so when i put extensions will it look wierd? Also, one last question, for extensions that have to be glued in, can i use a straightener and curling iron on them? OK! thanks so much for helping me! I would truly appreciate anyone who tries to answer my questions!



Help! I want to get Hair extensions, and i want to know about how much it would cost to do them!?

It totally depends on where you go... the average cost is around 600 to 800 dollars. It comes in any color you want because they can also change it to your hair color. You can use a straightener and curl it as well it just takes a little longer than it normally took you with out the extensions.



Help! I want to get Hair extensions, and i want to know about how much it would cost to do them!?

It does depend on where you go and and how much they charge, but glue in shouldn't cost that much. Its usually the cheapest method of extensions, because it isn't time consuming and doesn't last that long. Usually, they have a flat rate or 10 dollars a track. As far as the color, if your hair is jet black, the color number is 1. Just pick the hair you want and get a #1. The layers don't matter in your hair because if the person does a good job, it should blend in. And if you plan on getting human hair, you can straighten or flat iron or curl as much as u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover