Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair breakage?

Yeah so kinda weird that I am writing this on x mas but it has been awhile since I have really felt good about myself. I had a horrendous experience with hair extensions during October of last year and my hair is still recovering. I was just wondering if anyone experienced bad breakage due to hair extensions and how long it took for their hair to recover. What did you do? What kind of products did you use? What seemed to really help? I had the glued-in kind..they were cheap %26amp; I was told that it was human hair but I doubt that as of now. Upon removal my hair was supperrr thin :( At the current time it has thickened up again, but it still not where it used to be. It is difficult to go through this. It definitely takes a toll on your self-confidence. I am 20 years old and I really hope I don't have to go through this forever.



Hair breakage?

I have extensions that I glue/bond in but they have never caused my hair to break when I removed them. :-(



But to help out with the breakage, use this:



ApHogee two step protein treatment. It's a protein treatment that stops breakage and restore your hair's elasticity and rebuild structure. The bottle of the protein treatment (smells to high hell) is placed on your hair after you shampoo first. This stuff is gooey and sticky so beware! You saturate your hair with stuff and comb it through then sit under a hair dryer, wrapping your hair with a towel works as well, till the hair turns hard. Then after, you rinse this stuff out, dry your hair then apply the ApHogee balancing moisterizer, let that set for 2 minutes then rinse. This protein treatment regime is to be used for six weeks straight!! It works wonders. :-)



Hair breakage?

I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I have hair extensions but they are the sew in and I never had to deal with such breakage. Anywho...you should wash and condition your hair at least once a week. Moisturize your hair also. Don't slack! Also you might have to cut off the ends that have breakage so new growth can occur. Don't do any hair dyeing or straightening or perming. You should also maybe see a stylist at least once a month to trim the ends and for a deep condition.



Stay positive! Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover