Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair breakage???

Yeah so ir has been awhile since I have really felt good about myself. I had a horrendous experience with hair extensions during October of last year and my hair is still recovering. I was just wondering if anyone experienced bad breakage due to hair extensions and how long it took for their hair to recover. What did you do? What kind of products did you use? What seemed to really help? I had the glued-in kind..they were cheap %26amp; I was told that it was human hair but I doubt that as of now. Upon removal my hair was supperrr thin. It was fine to begin with but it was plentiful. When I had it removed it was very sparse at the thin. At the current time it has thickened up since last year, but it still not where it used to be. It is difficult to go through this. It definitely takes a toll on your self-confidence. I am 20 years old and I really hope I don't have to go through this forever. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been through something like this.



Hair breakage???

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, it happens more often than people realize.



Here's a few things you can do to help get you hair healthy again.



First get a trim every 6-8 weeks. This will keep your hair split end free. Do a moisturizing deep conditioning treatment weekly, try Joico Moisturizer. Use a light weight leave in conditioner daily, try Wella Restructurizer. And last, take vitamins, they really do help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover