Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP ! Hair falling out?

I am 22 male. And my hair is really started thinning its self out in the past 2 weeks. My hair always falling out but never quite so much. Every time I wash my hair I can count at-lest 50 strands of hair, and at lest 20 strands when put my hand in my hair when dry .



It started falling out like this after I try a new shampoo....(Head and shoulder's witch I stopped using ) I have very difficult hair, and to find the right shampoo is very hard. I have tried at lest 60 diffrent shampoo's, but my hair, is ithere, to oilily, dry, thin, frizzy I just cant win.



I have tried a quite a few treatments witch work great for the first to uses but then stop working.



What can I do to make my hair stop falling out. Apart from the Dr. I know that to grow horses hair back they use, Cocoa oil, would that work on human hair?



Any one any ideas . I don't wont to go bold at 23.



HELP ! Hair falling out?

i say start using an organic shampoo like J.A.S.O.N.



my hair was falling out for a bit, and I prayed about it and started using that shampoo. so if you pray, i say pray (for sure! cuz thank God my spot filled in!!!!!!! :DDDD) and use an organic shampoo cuz they don't have all the crap in them.



HELP ! Hair falling out?

get a wig



or ask a hair stylist/dermatologist



theyll know :)



HELP ! Hair falling out?

I say go on Bosley



HELP ! Hair falling out?

I would seriously check out the doctor's first. I wouldn't test out something that an animal uses often. Usually being nervous or fatigue causes baldness. This usually occurs in older people, and it's strange thay it occurs in a young person like you. Schedule an appointment right away, and tie your hair into a hat to keep it from falling out completely.



HELP ! Hair falling out?

A lot of times with males, hair loss and balding is inherited. Does anyone in your family have this same problem?



You can try using boundless tresses if you want. It is a sulfur based product that is supposed to regrow hair. It costs like $15 plus shipping per bottle. Email me if you want information on the woman who sells it. I have heard many people having good results with it.



Or, you could try castor oil to thicken up your hair. I read a lot about that...it is supposed to make your hair thicker and darker.



HELP ! Hair falling out?

ha ha mabey u can get a comb over like homer simpson



HELP ! Hair falling out?

I am going bald too. It made me feel really sad and freaked out at first, but now I just shave it. At first I didn't like the way I looked with a shaved head, but I got used to it and now I think it looks fine. There really isn't much you can do.



You can use Rogaine and other products, but as soon as you stop using it your hair will start falling out again. Or you can do hair transplants, but that is very expensive and leaves little X shaped scars all over your head that you need to cover with a proper haircut. That means, if you shave your head, then you will see all those little scars.



Personally, I would just learn to live with it. Being attractive has a hell of a lot more to do with how you carry yourself and how you treat others than just how your hair looks.



HELP ! Hair falling out?

You shouldnt shampoo everyday try once a week



HELP ! Hair falling out?

Stress and worry can cause hair loss, esp in men.



Also, it is not unusual to loose this amount of hair, your hair falls out and replaces itself all the time.



There are products on the market that can reduce hair loss and encourage regrowth. They have been shown to be effective.



Use seaweed hair products and add seaweed to your diet. There is some evidence to suggest that seaweed is benifical for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover