Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Problem?

I am going natural, but I am still transitioning. The problem is that I was going to get a "natural" sew-in where my natural hair texture is the same as the weave. But I'm tired of paying $60 just for the weave alone when I can get a wig for the same or less price. I always use human hair, but since I am getting a wig would synthetic hair hold curls longer than human? I want to get a curly wig rather than a straight one



Hair Problem?

I don't see why it would uncurl, synthetic curly hair extensions and wigs are treated to maintain a curl same as the straight ones are treated to stay straight, so if you wash it for example if left to dry on its own it should dry back in curls. Of course the problem with synthetic is you can't heat style them so no changing your mind. Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover