Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bou

Wigs to wear during the process of growing out my hair. They are human hair wigs. Can wigs damage my hair and cause hair loss? If so, what can I do to grow my hair out in a healthy way. I use frutose shampoo and conditioner, I use a deep conditioner by silk elements and I use a mudd on my hair once a week. I wash my hair at least twice and I wrap it with foaming wrap lotion.



I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bought me?

Wigs can damage the hair if you don't wear a cap between your hair and the base of the wig. The rough material that binds the hair to the wig is too rough for your hair and will break off your hair. I wear wigs to keep my hair from the stresses of daily combing, I moisturize my hair with a water based oil lotion and wrap it, put on a satin cap, then put on the wig. I treat my ponytails like this too, I put a satin baggie on my hair before putting on the faux pony tail. I have near mid back length hair, about a year ago I had cut it to less than 2in long. I have a set regimen that I follow to keep my hair strong and moisturized. Wearing a wig is part of that regimen.



I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bought me?

YOU HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!1



I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bought me?

I've never worn wigs but I believe there is a cap that you put on to separate the wig from your hair. I think you should just continue your routine, which sounds great by the way. And loose the wigs. I believe your scalp needs to breath in order to be healthy and produce healthy hair. Just make sure to wear something satin on your head at night to prevent breakage and get trims every once and a while.



I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bought me?

i don't recommend wearing wigs, i think it will grow slower, you will get alot of breakage.



I am trying to grow my hair our, I have very curly hair currently shoulder length. My guy friend bought me?

Wigs can cause breakage and they thinned my hair out. Creme of nature shampoo and conditioner is really good. you could also try biotin.



This forum is good for tips on how to grow your hair...



http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover