Thursday, November 26, 2009

What does synthetic hair feel like? (serious answers only please)?

I would like to buy some human hair for weaving. The last time I was told the hair was human, I know it wasn't because it tangled and matted. Is there a way to tell human hair from sythetic so I don't get lied to or so I will know that it really is human hair?



What does synthetic hair feel like? (serious answers only please)?

when shopping for your hair..take a couple strands (do not remove) of hair..put them in between your finger and take your thumb nail and scratch the strands..if it stretches a little or if anything comes off on your finger or nail it is NOT real hair..



What does synthetic hair feel like? (serious answers only please)?

It should say it on the inside of the wig on the flap. Human Hair, does not get all tangled and matted when wash. It is real hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover